& App Management
VoltStack helps you deliver a unified “edge cloud” using a rich set of platform services to provision and operate distributed infrastructure and apps. VoltConsole simplifies operations and our global network secures connectivity across edge and cloud.
Challenges & Solutions
- High cost to deploy and operate multiple hardware and infrastructure services across many edge sites
- Managing large numbers of individual app clusters at each site is an ops nightmare
- Security for distributed apps / secrets or keys requires significant work and services at every edge location
- Differences in SDLC, CI/CD and tooling across the edge and cloud increases the burden on developers and DevOps
- Volterra delivers a SaaS-based platform that integrates + operates many edge infrastructure services
- Volterra’s distributed control plane removes the need to manage individual clusters at every site
- VoltStack has rich identity, secrets and KMS services to protect your apps + data, as well as secure access to public clouds
- VoltStack seamlessly integrates with traditional SDLC or modern GitOps workflows to reduce your teams’ learning curves
Volterra enables a fully managed “edge cloud” across many edge locations with centralized orchestration,
operations, security and observability. Volterra’s services can be deployed on our industrial-grade edge
hardware, your custom/commodity hardware or virtual machines.
VoltStack provides zero-touch provisioning + automated scaling of edge infrastructure along with centralized app orchestration via K8s APIs. VoltMesh provides secure and high-performance connectivity from edge to cloud while VoltConsole provides a centralized portal and APIs to integrate with your existing CI/CD and SDLC tools.
- Distributed app orchestration
- Serverless and K8s Containers
- Zero operations of K8s clusters
- Distributed service mesh and API GW
- Anycast and GSLB
- Identity, secrets, and key management
- DDoS, WAFS, BOT, IPS and API security
- Centralized observability and policy
Reduce the time to bring new apps to market by giving your developers and DevOps teams the ability to just focus on their apps while Volterra’s SaaS-based platform deploys and operates the infrastructure and platform services across all your edge locations.
Improve the productivity of your teams by continuing their use of existing CI/CD tools and SDLC processes at the edge. Offload your operations team from the burden of managing edge hardware, the K8s control plane, connectivity, security, and global observability across distributed sites.
Automate the security of your distributed infrastructure, apps and data using Volterra’s identity, secrets and key management system. In addition, our global network provides secure connectivity to/from the Internet and your public/private clouds.
Lower total cost of ownership (TCO)
Reduce TCO by consolidating the siloed hardware and services at every edge site into a single SaaS-based platform. Minimize the time required to deploy, operate and observe both apps and infrastructure at the edge using AI/ML and a centralized console across services.